One of the best tutoring apps and online book rental services is Chegg, but it’s not free. With subscription prices starting at $16 per month, it makes sense that you might be looking for a Chegg Free Trial.
Students can benefit greatly from using a website like Chegg that offers coaching and textbook rentals. Chegg, which was established in 2005, has a wide range of services available to students, including tutoring for homework, writing support, in-depth subject research, exam preparation, and more.
Chegg is a resource that has always been active in helping students by offering them academic support and direction. This website offers solutions to practically all student problems. Today’s article will provide you with helpful information on Chegg and how to access a Chegg free trial. For more information, keep reading.
Chegg Free Trial | What is it?
You can get help with your schooling, career guidance, and tutor support at Chegg. If you’re not sure about using Chegg, you can however attempt a Chegg free trial. By using the free trial offered by Chegg, you can decide whether you want this platform.
Learners can access a variety of digital academic services with a free Chegg account. Chegg began as a textbook rental service but has since grown to offer course critiques, online homework assistance, and one-on-one online coaching.
Chegg Free Trial accounts are only good for 7 days before they need to be canceled.
How To Get Chegg Free Trial?
Access to all of the study materials, online textbooks, and one-on-one tutoring are all included in the Chegg Free Trial. By taking the following actions, you can sign up for the Chegg Free Trial:
1. Visit Chegg’s official website.
2. Open the Study section on the official website.
3. On the next page, touch on Try Chegg Study.
4. The next page requires you to register for a Chegg Account.
5. Next, decide which study bundle you’d like to purchase after the free trial period ends.
6. Chegg will authenticate the data on your credit card to confirm your identification, but no money will be taken out in the process.
7. You can immediately start your Chegg free trial after completing the registration process.
Does Chegg Offer Free Trial Coupons?
Chegg occasionally provides coupons for discounts on study aids and textbooks, although coupons are not always accessible. The best part is Chegg’s pricing is already up to 90% less expensive than those of bookstores, making every purchase feel like an automatic coupon.
If Chegg coupons are available, you can find them at chegg.com/chegg-coupon. Remember that Chegg does not permit the stacking of coupons. Offers cannot be combined, and orders can only use one discount or promotion code.
What Are The Chegg Subscription Plans?
There are five study packs available for your selection:
1. Chegg Study
The Chegg Study costs $15.95 per month. The offered Chegg Basic Plan is this.
You can obtain a fundamental textbook and Chegg homework assistance with this package. With this package, you have access to both the expert’s responses and the Q&A section.
2. Chegg Study Pack
The Chegg Study Pack costs $19.95 per month. All of the content that Chegg has to offer is available to you if you purchase this pack, which is more of a premium pack.
Mind Maps, flashcards, guided videos, Practice problems, and other supplementary features are some of the extras you receive.
3. Chegg Writing
The Chegg Writing subscription costs $9.95 per month. The following services are available to you in the Chegg Writing pack:
- EasyBib: To assist you with properly citing more than 50 source types in a variety of styles, EasyBib provides straightforward tools.
- Plagiarism Checker: To ensure that your document is original, Chegg’s plagiarism detector will compare it to thousands of sources.
- Grammar Checker: Your document is checked for spelling, grammar, and punctuation issues by the Chegg grammar checker. After the scan is finished, you can review your paper.
4. Chegg Math Solver
The Chegg Math Solver subscription costs $9.95 per month. Your arithmetic difficulties will be broken down for you by the math experts at Chegg.
Chegg Math Solver assists you in Calculus, Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry, Advanced Math, Statistics, and Probability, to name a few.
5. Chegg Tutors
Chegg pairs you with highly qualified tutors who can assist you in a particular subject. Audio or video sessions are used for interactive lessons. Chegg Tutors provides several price options, including:
- Chegg charges $15 per week for 30 minutes of tutoring per week.
- Chegg charges $48 per week for 120 minutes of tutoring per week. It also charges an additional $0.40 for every additional minute.
- Chegg charges $30 per month for 60 minutes of tutoring per month. It also charges an additional $0.50 for every additional minute.
- Chegg charges $96 per month for 240 minutes of tutoring per month. It also charges an additional $0.40 for every additional minute.
How To Cancel Chegg Subscription Plan?
Chegg will automatically begin billing you after the free trial period has expired. You will need to manually disable the subscription to stop this. Use these methods to deactivate your Chegg subscription:
1. Open your Chegg account and log in.
2. Access Orders.
3. Make your selection from All Orders.
4. Go to Cancel Your Subscription and click it.
1. How can you sign up for Chegg’s four-week free trial?
A 4-week free trial is offered through Chegg, but it requires a discount code. You must first buy the service before entering the discount code at checkout to use it.
2. Is there a scholarship program at Chegg?
You can apply for Chegg scholarships. There are numerous scholarship programs offered. Chegg is one of the best places to find scholarships, having distributed more than 1 billion dollars in scholarships and awards.
3. Can Chegg be used on several different devices?
Whether using a tablet, laptop, or PC, you may access Chegg. The current Chegg plan you have will be automatically processed in the device after you connect to your account. It is an extremely user-friendly platform with swift replies without delays.
4. How can I enter a promotional code on Chegg?
Fill your cart with books and tutoring appointments. Click on the symbol for the shopping cart next. At the checkout page’s top, there is an Apply Coupon button that you can click. To apply your Chegg coupon to your purchase, simply click on it.
5. Which Chegg subscription is the best value?
Chegg Study’s monthly pricing begins at $14.95. For $19.95 a month, you get the Chegg Study Pack, which contains extra resources.
Whether you are in high school or college, Chegg may be able to assist you in getting what you need while reducing stress. Chegg offers tutoring, homework assistance, internship, and scholarship opportunities in addition to renting textbooks.
You can presently access and utilize a Chegg free trial before buying a subscription. This will enable you to determine whether it is the right platform for you.
We hope you liked this post and share with us your Chegg experience in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you.